|For users - Reading rooms working rules|
|Wednesday, 04 February 2009 00:33|
Page 2 of 5
READING ROOMS WORKING RULES
Use of Material
- The right to use library materials and services of the library is acquired by registration.
- During registration process, the membership fees need to be paid according to the valid pricelist of the Central National Library “Djurdje Crnojevic”.
People Who Have the Right to Use Library Materials:
- Montenegrin citizens, over 18 (using the Identification Card);
- Exceptionally – persons under 18 (Graduates), with the approval of the Director;
- Foreign citizens residing in our country (using Passport);
- Scientific institutions and other organizations that are members of a collective user group.
Registration of Users
- Library material is used inside the Reading Rooms of the Library;
- Users are booking publications by reverse;
- Received publication could be used u up to 30 days;
- If publication is not used for 3 days in a row, it needs to be discharged and returned to the depot;
- At the end of the working day, the user is required to return all publications that he/she has used to the worker in the Reading Room.
Behavior and Responsibilities of Users
*Library users must behave in accordance with the cultural and scientific character of the institution.
*It is forbidden to:
- Underline text;
- Write on the Margins;
- Bend sheets or make some similar damages.
*After receiving the ordered material, at the end of the working day, user is obliged to report any damage to the worker in the Reading Room.
*If found responsible, the user would be obliged to compensate the damaged publication. Until then, his right to use another publication from the funds of this institution would be withdrawn.
*The user who brings publication outside the library, unauthorized – loses his right to use the funds of Central National Library “Djurdje Crnojevic” permanently.
*Each user is welcomed to suggest ways for improving library services or acquisition of materials.